Our Radiology Technology Program prepares students who wish to pursue entry-level positions as Radiology Technologists in hospitals, diagnostic centers, private physician practices, and clinics.
Our curriculum provides comprehensive, real-life training to succeed in diagnostic imaging. We are proud to say that:
- Those program graduates with associate degrees are eligible to sit for the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification examination in Radiography.
- We have partnerships with leading acute care facilities and diagnostic centers throughout our community that provide an excellent clinical training experience.
- Our didactic and clinical instructors have years of experience as technologists and educators, specifically in radiology.
- Diploma Program
- 21 Months Program Duration
- 84 Credit Hours
- Hybrid Delivery Method
- Financial Aid is available for those who qualify.
Program Outcomes (2020)
- Completion: 67%
- Placement: 100%
- Licensure: 100%
Radiology Technology Diploma Program Outline
|Class Number||Class Title||Credit Hours|
|HC102||Introduction to Patient Care & Health Professions||6|
|HC103||Medical Ethics, Law & Cultural Diversities||3|
|GC104||General Survey Human Anatomy & Physiology I||6|
|GC105||General Survey Human Anatomy & Physiology II||6|
|RAD101||Introduction to Imaging Sciences||3|
|RAD102||Radiation Physics and Radiobiology||3|
|RAD201||Image Production and Evaluation||6|
|RAD202||Radiographic Procedures and Positioning I||6|
|RAD204||Radiographic Procedures and Positioning II||6|
|RAD205||Special Imaging Procedures and Advanced Modalities||5|
|RAD206C||Clinical Rotation I||8|
|RAD207||Equipment Operations and Quality Assurance||4|
|RAD208||ARRT Registry Review||4|
|RAD209C||Clinical Rotation II||8|
The tuition for this program is based on a rate of $395.00 per credit.
|Cost per Credit||84 Credit Hours|