All incoming students must meet the following requirements in order to be accepted in our program:
- Applicants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- All applicants must provide proof of a High School diploma or GED. (Applicants presenting proof of High School Diplomas from foreign countries, must have transcripts translated into English and certified by an official entity)
- Background Check Required.
- Successfully pass the entrance exam (Wonderlic exam) with a minimum score of 18.
- Must have a legal migratory status (Citizenship, Residency, Parole).
- Students applying for Title IV must complete a FASFA application.
Get Ready to Begin Your Journey!
Helping our students get on board smoothly is our priority. To ensure we can address all your questions about our programs, accreditations, financing options, etc., please contact us by providing your information on the contact form you’ll find on this page.
*To be admitted into a program of study, an individual must satisfy all of the admission requirements applicable to that program of study that are specified in the Admission Requirements section of the school catalog.